Renal failure or sometimes it is also referred to as the kidney failure. It describes that during this the kidney does not function in a proper manner, as it used to work before. The basic function is disturbed i.e. the filtration of the toxins as well as the waste products from the blood in the body.
There are basically two forms of this Renal failure:
Acute kidney Disease : in this there is a rapid loss of renal function which would result in the reduction of the urine. Along with that there is a reduction of the body fluids in the body along with that electrolyte imbalance is also seen. Thus if not cured on time then this may lead to some serious issues and even may be fatal.
Chronic kidney disease : this type of disease is been generated slowly and with a less fast phase. Therefore the symptoms are also seen in a delayed form. Thus the treatment will also be started in a much slower version.
There are several other health related problems which can be caused by the Renal Impairment and Renal failure.
The term Renal failure is been described as the decline in the glomerular filtration rate. There are several problems which are related with this type of failure like :-
- Abnormal increase in body fluids
- Deranged acidic level
- Abnormal markings in the potassium, calcium and phosphate
- There is the delay in the healing of bones if broken
- There will be the blood loss in urine
- Protein loss in urine
- Long term kidney problem can culminate to cardiovascular problems
Now we have the Chronic Renal Failure : in this type of disease we can see that the baseline of the patient is been hindered is the patient is suffering from much more difficult situation than he was experiencing before.
There are few symptoms in the Renal failure :-
- There is an increase in the level of urea in blood which would lead to vomiting, nausea.
- Weight loss
- Urination during the night time
- Amount of the urination will be increased with some pale color
- There will be more blood in the urine
- There will be difficulty in the urination
- One will fell urination at regular interval of time
- Bones once broken will not unite easily
- There will be chunks of potassium in blood which will lead to difficulty in the filtration process
- Abnormal Heart Beat Rate
- Swelling of legs, face, hand is also been witness
- Occurrence of short breath since there will be extra fluid in the lungs
- There will be filling of more useless fluid inside the kidney
It is seen that if the kidney is in a healthy state it produces the hormone which plays a key role in stimulating the bone marrow. Therefore if this would fail it could also possibly lead to Anemia. This can result into :-
- Feeling tired
- Loss in memory
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Blood pressure problems
- Thus these were some problems relating to the issue of the renal failure.
- Feeling tired and/or weak
- Memory problems
- Difficulty concentrating
- Low blood pressure
Proteins are usually too big to pass through the kidneys, but they can pass through when the glomeruli are damaged. This does not cause symptoms until extensive kidney damage has occurred, after which symptoms include:-
- Foamy or bubbly urine
- Swelling in the hands, feet, abdomen, or face
- Other symptoms include:
- Appetite loss, a bad taste in the mouth
- Difficulty sleeping
- Darkening of the skin
- Excess protein in the blood
- renal impairment
- kidney arteries
- abdominal arteries and veins
- Chronic Renal Impairment
- uremic symptoms
- Acute renal impairment
- renal impairment nf1
- renal impairment type
- neurofibromatosis renal kidney disease